Active offer of mental health and addiction services: How to serve Francophones at their most vulnerable times
Mental health and addiction providers play an important role in the active offer of French language health services. Please join this webinar hosted by the Ontario Mental Health and Addictions Virtual Care Collaborative about the active offer of French language services. It will be presented by Chantal Chartrand and Janik Guy of Le Réseau du mieux-être francophone du Nord de l’Ontario (Réseau).
Date: Friday, September 24, 2021
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. EDT
The webinar will help you gain:
- an increased awareness of the needs of the Francophone population in Ontario
- a better understanding of what an active offer of French language services is
- an ability to identify the best practices of an active offer
- a better understanding of the role of the Réseau regarding French language services planning.
- Chantal Chartrand, Planning and Community Engagement Officer, Mental Health Lead North West Region, Réseau
- Janik Guy, Planning and Community Engagement Officer, Mental Health Lead North East Region, Réseau
About the organization
The Réseau is one of the 16 members of the Société Santé en français (SSF) that promotes the development of French language health services in Francophone minority communities in collaboration with five groups of partners. The Réseau is one of the six French Language Health Planning Entities mandated by the Ontario Ministry of Health to:
- work with the health care system planners
- engage the francophone community
- support health care providers in the planning of their French language services.
Hosted by the Virtual Care Collaborative.