Advance the profession of peer support through evidence, information brokering, academia and collective learning to create consistency and unity in understanding peer support through:
- building and supporting relationships provincially and nationally
- finding consensus and further defining terminology related to peer support
- developing professional standards and practices
- sharing knowledge about successful peer support program models and contextual requirements for supporting peer supporters in the workplace.
- Alyssa Gremmen, Peer Integration and Systems Lead - Support House's Centre for Innovation in Peer Support
- Betty-Lou Kristy, Director - Support House's Centre for Innovation in Peer Support
- Allison Dunning, National Manager - Peer Support Canada
- Maria Masina, National Coordinator, Programs and Services - Peer Support Canada
- Bidinie Coriolan, Bidjinie Coriolan
Check out the rest of EENet's CoIs/CoPs here: https://kmb.camh.ca/eenet/communities.