The Northern Public Health Opioid Response CoP brings together public health practitioners from Northern Ontario to identify strategies and solutions to address the opioid poisoning crisis.
- To establish and strengthen partnerships between health units, respective community drug strategies, and relevant regional committees and working groups.
- To facilitate knowledge transfer, expertise development, and application of new knowledge.
- To share expertise and capacity for planning and response, and to coordinate access to data and resources.
- To ensure regular reporting on agreed-upon metrics for accountability and strategic and situational awareness.
- Sherry Price, Manager, Mental Health and Substance Use, Public Health Sudbury & Districts, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hilary Cutler, Manager, Community Wellness, Algoma Public Health, HCutler@algomapublichealth.com
EENet Knowledge Broker:
Leah Green, Leah.Green@camh.ca
Check out the rest of EENet's CoIs/CoPs here: https://kmb.camh.ca/eenet/communities.