Bring Outreach Teams from across the province together to look at emerging trends, best practices, resources and program models, with an emphasis on compassion fatigue/wellness of the clinicians who do this work. Provide Outreach Teams the opportunity to support the work happening on the ground.
- Bring Outreach Teams together from across the province to look at emerging trends, and best practices.
- Explore existing practices to support compassion fatigue/wellness of the clinicians who do this work.
- Provide Outreach teams the opportunity to discuss gaps and trends in the work happening on the ground.
- Provide a venue to review best practices, potential resources, and program models for clinicians supporting individuals who are experiencing the lack of safe and affordable housing, income and food instability, shelter trauma, mental health and addictions, primary health concerns and NIMBI-ism.
- coming soon
- Shelly Schneider, Manager Outreach and Housing, firstname.lastname@example.org
Emily Imrie, Clinical Supervisor, Peel Assessment Addiction and Referral Centre, email@example.com
EENet Knowledge Broker:
- Rupinder Chera, Rupinder.firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the rest of EENet's CoIs/CoPs here: https://kmb.camh.ca/eenet/communities.