Using the Ontario Common Assessment of Need (OCAN) tool during and after the COVID-19 pandemic
Join this facilitated virtual discussion to hear from four panelists about how their organization uses the OCAN tool during the COVID-19 pandemic, the challenges that have been faced, and solutions that have been implemented. The facilitated discussion will be followed by an audience Q&A session.
During this event you will learn:
- how your organization can improve the use of OCAN during the pandemic
- how organizations can pivot during uncertain times
- the changes some organizations have made and what they plan to sustain as a result of this experience.
Date: November 25, 2021
Time: 11:00a.m. – 12:30p.m. EST
Register now for this event.
About the facilitator
Jennifer Zosky is a Clinical Assessment Specialist at Ontario Health. She supports organizations use of standardized assessments and the Integrated Assessment Record.
About the panelists
- Harpreet Dhami, Mental Health Case Manager-InSTED Program, Punjabi Community Health Services
- Lisa Davis, Casework Lead, Case Management Team, Pembroke Regional Hospital
- Rosaria Randazzo, Supervisor, Mental Health Program, York Support Services Network
- Taylor Fredericks, Community Support Worker, Access to Recovery, CMHA Peel-Dufferin