In November 2014, EPION held a think tank about family work in early psychosis intervention programs. Participants were invited to join a mini workshop on one of seven topics listed below. Using a world cafe format, all participants were able to view the result of each workshop and add their own comments.
To view the results of the workshops click on the links below:
- Tips for EPI staff working with families: What family members want you to know
- How to develop a family support network that is not dependent on EPI staff to convene
- Supporting families when their loved one comes in conflict with the law
- What other EPI team members need to know about family work: How everyone on the team can help support the family
- Choosing a family assessment tool
- Helping families at time of discharge: What do families need to know when their loved one is transitioning into the adult mental health system?
- Self-care for family support workers