The Sharing Together initiative helped identify the continuum of housing and homelessness as an evidence priority in Ontario.
The top two evidence needs within this theme prioritized by Sharing Together stakeholders are:
- Effectiveness of different approaches across the continuum of housing and homelessness
- Transitional housing models and services for different populations
Below are some EENet resources related to this theme:
- Housing First Community of Interest
- Housing, health, and justice community of interest
- Addiction Supportive Housing Implementation Review
- Addiction supportive housing client outcomes report
- Rent assistance webinar: Ontario Housing First Regional Network Community of Interest
- Report on rent assistance pilot in Waterloo region
- Hidden in our midst: Homeless newcomer youth in Toronto – Uncovering the supports to prevent and reduce homelessness
- Helping men reintegrate into the community after release from the justice system
- How can we prevent, reduce, and end LGBTQ2S youth homelessness?
Here are some resources from our partners:
Stay tuned for more information and resources!
To read the Sharing Together Full Report, visit: http://www.kmb.camh.ca/eenet/article/ontario's-full-evidence-priority-agenda-now-available
To read the Sharing Together Report in Short, visit: http://www.kmb.camh.ca/eenet/article/ontario%E2%80%99s-evidence-priority-agenda-released