Register now for the Housing First Regional Network Community of Interest (OHFRN-COI)'s Fourth International Housing First Conference: Knowledge Mobilization of Evidence-Based Housing First Practices.
Date: October 5-7, 2021
Time: 10:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. EDT
Learn more about the conference and register now.
The call for presentations is now closed.
Pathways Housing First (HF) is an evidence-based approach that helps people with complex health and social needs who are chronically homeless achieve housing stability quickly.
About the conference
View the conference program (PDF).
- Promote knowledge mobilization related to the Pathways HF model and implementation fidelity.
- Provide capacity-building and networking opportunities for stakeholders internationally.
- Identify needed policy changes and the role of local, provincial, and international networks in creating policy change.
The conference will include:
- Keynote presentations
- Research symposia
- Poster sessions
- Canadian Alliance to End Homelessness (CAEH)
- Pathways Housing First Canada
- International Housing First Network
- Housing First Europe Hub
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- University of Ottawa
- Wilfrid Laurier University
This conference is supported by the Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation’s National Housing Strategy (NHS) Research and Planning Fund and a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council Connections Grant.
The OHFRN-COI is intended to assist communities across Ontario to develop, evaluate, and improve Housing First programs based on the Pathways model tested, adapted, and shown to be effective in the At Home/Chez Soi Demonstration Project. This CoI is supported by EENet, part of the Provincial System Support Program (PSSP) at the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health. For more information, visit https://www.kmb.camh.ca/eenet/node/1257#about.