During the COVID-19 pandemic, physical distancing is important for your physical health. However, social connection is just as important for your well-being.
There are three important parts to social connection:
- how often and who you connect with
- the support you get from your connections (e.g., for physical or emotional support or for learning new information)
- how you feel about our connections (e.g., feeling lonely or a sense of belonging).
Learn more and acess this resource below in multiple languages.
Download this resource in:
- French (Français) [PDF]
- Spanish (Español) [PDF]
- Italian (Italiano) [PDF]
- Traditional Chinese (繁體中文) [PDF]
- Simplified Chinese (简体中文) [PDF]
- Punjabi (ਪੰਜਾਬੀ) [PDF]
- Arabic (عربى) [PDF]
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt) [PDF]
- Tamil (தமிழ்) [PDF]
- Portuguese (Português) [PDF]
- Urdu (اردو) [PDF]