During COVID-19, Health Sciences North’s Psychiatric Outpatient Clinic located at 680 Kirkwood Drive aimed to:
- Continue providing psychiatric services to youth and adults;
- Transition all in-person services to virtual services;
- Communicate and support patients and families during the transition;
- Ensure no patients were missed or harmed in the process.
- Transition to Virtual Care resulted in:
- No interruption in patient care.
- New knowledge base for staff.
- New service delivery model.
- An increase of 27% new patients seen.
- A wait time reduction of 50%.
- Capacity to offer patients a choice in how they would like to receive treatment.
- PCVC access for all.
- Stakeholder collaboration.
- Process development/Patient communication.
- Enhanced staffing.
- Go-Live Check/Adjust.
For more information on the Psychiatric Outpatient Clinic, please contact Jason Seguin firstname.lastname@example.org