On Thursday, June 11, 2020, EENet and Community Care Information Management hosted the first in a three-part webinar series, "Using standardized tools* to improve services in Ontario: Webinar series."
This webinar series is exploring innovative work happening across the province and new ways to use standardized tools to support client-centred care and quality improvement.
The webinar series is intended for front-line staff, peer support workers, managers, policymakers, and system planners.
- Watch the webinar recording.
- Download the presentation slides.
- Link to a 2016 study: "Examining the need profiles of patients with multiple emergency department visits for mental health reasons: a cross-sectional study."
About webinar #3
Using the recovery model to support staff and client engagement using any standardized tool (sector wide).
- Nicole Allin, Manager, Recovery West & Impact, Canadian Mental Health Association Peel Dufferin
Using OCAN data to support system planning and improvement in Ontario (adult mental health).
- Janet Durbin, Independent Scientist, Provincial System Support Program, CAMH
- Frank Sirotich, Director of Research and Evaluation, CMHA Toronto
Watch the webinar recording for the first webinar and the second webinar.
* About the standardized tools
- InterRAI ChYMH: InterRAI Child and Youth Mental Health;
- InterRAI MH: InterRAI Mental Health
- OCAN: Ontario Common Assessment of Need
- OPOC-MHA: Ontario Perception of Care Tool for Mental Health and Addictions
- SS&A: Staged Screening and Assessment
- GAIN Q3 MI ONT: Global Appraisal of Individual Needs (Motivational Interviewing) Ontario
This webinar series is being presented by EENet with Community Care Information Management.