What is it?
The Gambling, Gaming & Technology Use Community of Interest is an online community that supports collaboration between addiction and mental health service providers, researchers and experts in gambling, technology/Internet use and video gaming.
What does it offer?
The Community of Interest offers an online platform to:
- share knowledge about clinical best practices and emerging trends with other mental health and addiction service providers
- collaborate with agencies across Ontario and beyond
- learn about upcoming events and training opportunities.
How do you join?
Go to EENet Connect, then:
- Sign up for a free account on EENetConnect.ca
- Find the name of the CoI under the list of subgroups in the site’s main menu
- Select “Join this subgroup”
- Save the CoI’s URL in your browser for direct access
Note: You don’t need to join to view the conversation, but joining will let you post your own content, respond to others’ posts, and be notified when new content is posted!
Related resources, news, and events
Course: Problem technology useEvent | Oct. 18, 2021
48th issue of the Journal of Gambling Issues is now availableNews | Oct. 7, 2021
Webinar: Making connections with problem gamblingEvent | Sep. 29, 2021
Webinar: Etiology of problem gamblingEvent | Aug. 4, 2021
Webinar: Podcasts and problem gambling: Conversations to support recoveryEvent | Jul. 23, 2021
Online training: Fundamentals of gambling and gamingNews | Jun. 25, 2021
Webinar: Congruence couples therapy for gambling and substance use disorderEvent | Jun. 16, 2021
46th issue of the Journal of Gambling Issues is now availableNews | Apr. 13, 2021
A special issue of the Journal of Gambling IssuesNews | Mar. 2, 2021
45th volume of the Journal of Gambling Issues now availableNews | Dec. 10, 2020
Research Report Round-up: Gambling & gaming during COVID-19Resource | Aug. 31, 2020